Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Returning from a long weekend

Wonderful memories are created whenever family gathers. There are no memories as precious as the ones created with and by children, the weekend was filled with children.

Sunday was another family picnic which provided great opportunity to collect memories of giggles, screams, fun stories and good food. Most of all it provided another day to hug those we love and appreciate the time together. We missed some who could not be there and hope for their participation next time.

Today I'm taking a little bit of time to try to figure out what to do with my own blog. I am learning one important thing so far - I know that I don't know much about this whole adventure but it is another thing I like learning in this wonderful world of technology.

I look forward to sharing pictures, stories, hobbies and getting to know new friends who share the same interests.

No comments: